Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Sylva, Alaibe face investigative panel


The Nation
31 October 2011


Bayelsa State Governor Timipre Sylva and former Managing Director of the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Timi Alaibe yesterday appeared before an investigation panel raised by the leadership of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Sylva was said to have reported at the national secretariat at about noon while Alaibe came in at about 1.30pm.

They interacted separately with the panel members behind closed doors for about two hours.

Sylva told reporters that he was invited by the leadership of the party to clarify certain issues.

He said: “The party invited me to come and clarify some issues which I have done. They asked me to give some explanations which I did.

“I am not in the position to explain the issues to you. It’s the party that can do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment