3 September 2011
• They’ll be arrested soon
The Federal Government has sensationally disclosed that it now has strong evidence on the identity of those involved in the recurrent bomb attacks across the country. Following this, President Goodluck Jonathan has given an express order to security agencies to go after these terrorists and their sponsors, sating that they were testing his resolve to deal decisively with them.
, yesterday, while launching the new national driver’s license and number plates, facilitated by the Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC), Jonathan expressed regrets that since October 1, 2010, terrorists group have consistently detonated bombs in parts of the country and inflicted the nation and its citizens with undeserved and untold sufferings, pains and sorrows. Abuja
He said he was provoked by the last week Friday’s bombing of the United Nations House in
, and has, therefore, resolved to place the terrorists and their sponsors where they belong. Abuja
Consequent upon this, Jonathan said he had already mapped out strategies and was turning the edge of his sword to crush all those who have sworn to destabilise and divide the nation under his leadership.